Excursion and cultural events
The International Programs office organizes cultural events and excursions for students to have a chance to explore California easily and at a lower cost than planning your own trip. This is a great way to meet new people, check off your bucket list, and be adventurous!
To sign up, select the event you are interested in and click the green "sign up" button. This will take you to an event page where you can provide payment online. Limited spaces are available and fill up quickly. Don't miss out and sign up as soon as possible to save your spot.
- Do not wait until the last minute to register.
- Each excursion has a limited amount of spots available and priority is based on a first-come-first-served basis
- Sign ups will close 24 hours to 7 days before each excursion.
- All payments must be made in full at the time of purchase.
- You can receive a refund if notification is given seven days before the excursion.
- You can trade your spot with another interested student (you will be responsible for the exchange and communicating the change to International Programs staff.
- Meals are not included, unless noted otherwise.
- All participants must sign a liability form before departure and all participants must abide by the rules and behavior code established.
- Excessive or illegal drinking will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to exclude students who do not abide by the rules from future excursions.
- All events are subject to cancellation depending on attendee reservations, weather, or other reasons. If we cancel an event, we will notify everyone who had previously made a reservation and process any refunds due.
- If any disability accommodations or sign language interpreters are needed for an excursion, email your request at least 2 weeks before the excursion date.
End of the Semester Party