Extended Education and International Programs

International Programs


Transcript documents

International Official Transcript Special Circumstances Request Form

Financial affidavit documents

How to complete the Financial Affidavit form

Undergraduate or Graduate Degree


International and National Student Exchange

American Language & Culture Program 

Science Illustration Program

J1 Scholars and Professors

Please email us if you are interested in applying for the Nursing program or the Teaching Credential Program.

Billing request documents

International Student Billing Request Form

ALCP Student Billing Request Form

Housing documents

Main Campus Housing License Agreement

Course enrollment documents

Course Enrollment Request for Semester or Year Long Students

Cross Enrollment Form

Guest Student Enrollment Form

Add or Drop a Class Form

Program extension documents

Program Extension Request Form (Exchange/Semester@ CSUMB Students)

Program Extension Request Form(Degree-seeking Students)

Transfer documents

I-20 Transfer in request form (F-1 visa students)

I-20 Transfer out request form (F-1 visa students)

Withdrawal documents

Course/University Withdrawal Request Form

Early Departure and Withdrawal Request Form

University Withdrawal

Immigration employment documents

On-Campus Employment Request (J-1 Visa Students)

Academic Training Application form (J-1 Visa Students)

Curricular Practical Training Request (F-1 Visa Students)

Optional Practical Training Request (F-1 Visa Students)

Optional Practical Training (OPT) Reporting (F-1 Visa Students)

Student information documents

Change of Personal Information Form