Semester@ application steps
Study abroad to Cal State Monterey Bay and join us for a semester or two! Semester@CSUMB allows you to study abroad up to one year. This program is available to all interested students.
Step 1: Review Semester@CSUMB program
Step 2: Register for a CSUMB Horizons account
Create a personal account on CSUMB Horizons application system and submit your registration.
Step 3: Complete application form
- Select "CSUMB Incoming Programs" and "Apply for" your specific program
- Select your Semester@CSUMB or Exchange program and your university
- If you are not affiliated with a partner university, leave the section blank
- Complete the application and upload all required documents
Upload all required documents to Horizons:
- Scanned passport photo page
- Unofficial transcript
- Proof of English proficiency
- Semester@CSUMB Financial Affidavit
- International Student Billing Request Form Complete this form if your university will be paying any fees (housing, meal plan, health insurance, etc).
Please note: You will receive regular communications from our office throughout the application process. Please regularly check the email you provided.
For questions in regards to the application process, please reach out to the International Programs office via email or call +1 (831) 582-4778. We are available Monday-Friday from 8 am - 5 pm (Pacific Standard Time).
Contact International Admissions Office
Phone: +1 (831) 582-3111
Email: Send an email
Building: Student Services: 100 Campus Center, Building #47, Seaside, CA 93955
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube