Graduate and Post-Baccalaureate application steps
The graduate and post-baccalaureate programs are for students who possess a bachelor's degree and want to pursue a master's, credential, or certificate program. Applying to these programs is a dual admission process. The program details, procedures, and deadlines vary between program.
Step 1: Review graduate and post-baccalaureate program
Since this is a dual process application:
- Review international admissions requirements
- Review specific program admissions requirements
- Important dates
- Tuition and fees
Step 2: Complete application form
Step 3: Submit required documents
Email the required documents below to International Admissions.
Current F-1 visa holders (already in the U.S.)
Please note: Official transcripts and proof of English proficiency can be submitted as unofficial documents for an initial admission decision. However, official documents must be submitted for final admissions acceptance.
Step 4: Complete program specific application procedures
- Education, MA
- Environmental Science, MS
- Instructional Science and Technology, MS
- Marine Science, MS
- Master of Business Administration (fully online)
- Master of Social Work
- Physician Assistant, MS
- School Psychology, MS
- Speech-Language Pathology, MS
- Elementary Education (multiple subject credential)
- Secondary Education (single subject credential)
- Special Education
For questions in regards to admissions, please reach out to the International Admissions office via email or call +1 (831) 582-4778. We are available Monday-Friday from 8 am - 5 pm (Pacific Standard Time).