Extended Education and International Programs

International Programs


Transcripts are required for degree-seeking, Semester @CSUMB, Gap year, and Exchange applicants. 

Unofficial transcripts: are printed on plain paper and do not have the school or exam boards's stamp.

Official transcripts: are in its original sealed envelope with the school or exam board's stamp on the envelope.

Find more information on transcripts from:

If you have any questions, please contact the International Admissions office