Peer Conduct Review Board
The Peer Conduct Review Board upholds community living standards and expectations with students who live on campus within student housing through the process of peer review.
Student board members will review minor incidents of misconduct and recommend sanctions which will address inappropriate behavior. The Conduct Coordinator Community Director advises the Board.
Gain experience in
- Team decision making
- Communication Skills
- Investigating human behaviors
- Policy review
- Maintain good academic standing (2.5 GPA undergrad 3.0 graduate student)
- Currently enrolled Cal State Monterey Bay student
- Lived in student housing for a minimum of 1 semester
- Cannot currently be on Student Housing Probation
- Make a commitment to the program for one academic year.
- Maintain confidentiality of all cases discussed
- Meet a minimum of once per week for one hour to review cases and recommend decisions to the Conduct Coordinator
- Maintain fairness and objectivity when adjudicating cases
- Must attend training session.
- Network with campus partners such as the University Police
- Valuable experience to share when searching for internships or full-time positions.
- Excellent resume builder for individuals interested in law school, criminal justice, counseling.
How to apply
Interested in Serving on the PCRB? Complete the application and either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at the Student Housing & Residential Life office, located in the Students Center.