During Reservation Days, you will have the opportunity to reserve a room and retain your room rate lock for the 2018-2019 academic year. Room reservations are based on available space.
Step 1 - Submit an online application
Log in to MyHousing and indicate on the application your Main Campus preferenceLog in to MyHousing
- Log in to your dashboard from csumb.edu
- In the main navigation box on your Dashboard select "MyHousing"
- Once logged in, select "Applications" and continue to select the term you wish to Apply
- Follow the on-screen Instructions
Step 2 - Pay your reservation deposit
Log in to OASIS and pay the $100 Reservation Days DepositPay your Reservation Days Deposit
- Main Campus Pay your $100.00 Reservation Deposit through your OASIS account or in person at the Campus Service Center.
- Payments will generally post to your student account within 24-48 hours of the payment date.
- Reservation Deposits are applied to your Fall Housing Payment over the summer.
- Reservation Deposits are refundable if your cancel your Reservation Days assignment 30 days prior to move-in.
- For questions regarding the Main Campus Security Deposit, please call (831) 582-3378.
Step 3 - Confirming roommates
Roommates need to be requested and confirmed between March 6 - March 13. You can find Roommate Selection on your application on your MyHousing.
Step 4 - Selecting a room during your selection time
Selection times will be sent to ALL students with complete applications on file March 6. Your selection time will tell you what time you may log on to reserve a space for the upcoming year.
- Complete the Application in MyHousing
- Reservation Applications are considered complete once the online application has been submitted and a $100 Reservation Deposit payment has posted to your Student Account (OASIS). You will not be able to participate in the priority Reservation process if you do not have both an online application and $100 Reservation Deposit on file. You may pay the Reservation Deposit online through your OASIS account or in person at the Campus Service Center. Confirmation emails will be sent to students with complete applications each Friday until the application period ends.
To make sure you get a full refund on your Reservation Days Deposit make sure you cancel your application by May 31.
Whether you intend to fill a suite/room or select a space on your own, you will need to meet the requirements for the area you intend to reserve in. As a reminder only Juniors, and students who are 21+ years of age, are eligible to reserve in the Strawberry Apartments. All current residents on Main Campus are eligible to reserve in the Pinnacles and Vineyard Suites, and Tortuga or Sanderling Halls.
After Reservation Days concludes, you will want to make sure you meet the enrollment requirement to live on-campus by enrolling in the correct number of units for the Fall 2018 semester and maintaining a zero balance with the university. As a reminder, undergraduate students must be matriculated Cal State Monterey Bay students, enrolled in at least 12 units and making academic progress towards a degree. Graduate Students must be matriculated at Cal State Monterey Bay and enrolled in at least 6 units.
We will be contacting you after room selection in April to confirm your housing assignment and your intent to return for the 2017-2018 academic year. At that time, you will review and confirm your agreement to, the 2018-2019 Student Housing Academic Year License Agreement and Community Standards.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about Reservation Days.