Summer Conference Assistant
Due to COVID and the reduced population on campus, more information about the Summer Conference Position is forthcoming.
This is a level one position. Summer Conference Assistants (SCAs) provide support to Student Housing & Residential Life and the Summer Conference program by working in a variety of situations with professional staff members to serve students and summer guests/residents. General responsibilities include public relations through excellent customer service, office/desk operations and projects, providing logistic support, conference check-ins and checkouts, housekeeping and guest room maintenance, and other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Serve as support staff for on call duty rotation
- General office / clerical tasks - conference check-ins and check-outs
- Housekeeping and guest room maintenance
- Directing students/guests to appropriate resources
Summer Conference Assistant Application
Log in to OtterJobs starting TBA
The Summer Conference Assistant application closes TBA
Interviews will take place TBA