During Reservation Days, you will have the opportunity to reserve a room and retain your room rate lock for the 2016-2017 academic year. Room reservations are based on available space.
Step 1 - Submit an online application
Log into MyHousing and indicate on the application your East Campus preference or Same Space PreferenceLog into MyHousing
- Log into your dashboard from csumb.edu
- In the main navigation box on your Dashboard select "MyHousing"
- Once logged in, select "Applications" and continue to select the correct term you wish to Apply
- Follow the on-screen Instructions
Step 2 - Pay your reservation deposit
Deposits can be paid in person at the Alliance office located at 603 Thomas Court, or by faxing in a completed East Campus Deposit Form.
- Main Campus Pay your $100.00 Reservation Deposit Directly to Alliance Residential Company.
- Be sure to ask for a receipt for your deposit.
- Reservation Deposits are applied to your Fall Housing Payment over the summer.
- Reservation Deposits are refundable if your cancel your Reservation Days assignment 30 days prior to move-in.
- For questions regarding the East Campus Security Deposit, please call (831) 582-4802.
If you are currently living in East Campus and would like to remain there for the next year be sure to fill out the same space application.
Step 3 - Confirming roommates
Roommates need to be requested and confirmed between March 6 - March 13. You can find Roommate Selection on your application on your MyHousing.
Step 4 - selecting a room during your selection time
Selection times will be sent to ALL students with complete applications on file March 6. Your selection time will tell you what time you may log on to reserve a space for the upcoming year. If you selected same space on your application your assignment and you confirmed your space that is all you need to do.
- Reservation applications are considered complete once the online application has been submitted and a $100 deposit has been paid to Alliance.
- Students will not able to select a space if they do not have both an online application and $100 deposit fee on file.
To make sure you get a full refund on your Reservation Deposit make sure you cancel your application by May 31.
After Reservation Days concludes, you will want to make sure you meet the enrollment requirement to live on-campus by enrolling in the correct number of units for the Fall 2017 semester and maintaining a zero balance with the university. As a reminder, undergraduate students must be matriculated Cal State Monterey Bay students, enrolled in at least 12 units and making academic progress towards a degree. Graduate Students must be matriculated at Cal State Monterey Bay and enrolled in at least 6 units.
We will be contacting you after room selection in April to confirm your housing assignment and your intent to return for the 2017-2018 academic year. At that time, you will review and confirm your agreement to, the 2017-2018 Student Housing Academic Year License Agreement and Community Standards.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about Reservation Days.