How To Apply
For 2022-2023 housing, unless approved for a vaccination exemption, residents are required to be immunized for COVID-19. All students are required to submit their information to the Otter Vaccination Registry to live on campus. Campus Health Center Coronavirus Information
New Student Application Spring 2023 Dates
|Application Opens||Monday, October 3, 2022 at 9:00 a.m.|
|Roommate Group Priority Deadline||Monday, October 31, 2022|
|First Round Assignment Notifications||Monday, November 28, 2022|
|Applications Closes||Tuesday, January 31, 2023|
*If you need housing for fall 2022 semester, please reach out to the housing office for assistance.
Steps For Applying:
- Sign into you MyHousing Dashboard
- Open New Student App and Pay your $200 Reservation Fees
- Fully complete and submit your housing application
Follow along step by step instructional video with our very own housing student assistant here!
The housing application is your chance to
- Indicate your preferences of area and room type. Preferences are not guaranteed but we will do our best to assign you according to availability.
- Request specific roommates or make no selection and we will assign them for you. Roommate preferences are not guaranteed but we will do our best to assign you together.
If you are a newly admitted student and are getting an error when accessing your MyHousing and you recently paid your $100 Enrollment Confirmation Fee it may take 48hrs for our system to update and make MyHousing available to you.
These instructions are for new residents only. If you are a returning or current resident you will apply through Reservation Days.