Applying for Living Learning Programs
Step 1 - Submit an online application
Log into MyHousing and answer the question "yes" that you are interested in living in a Living Learning Program.
- You will need to pay a $100 Enrollment Confirmation fee before you can access the applications
- It may take up to 48hrs for your confirmation fee to be processed
- Log into your dashboard from csumb.edu
- In the main navigation box on your Dashboard select "MyHousing"
- Once logged in, select "Applications" and continue to select the correct application for the housing area AND term you wish to Apply
- Follow the on-screen Instructions
Step 2- Select which LLP you want
When filling out the application choose the program you want to apply to and the cohort if applicable.
- Project Higher Ground
- Project Deep Roots
- Outdoor Adventure
- Project Science, Math, and Technology
- Project Leading Change
Step 3 - Pay your deposit
Log into CMS and pay the $250 Main Campus Security Deposit.
- Main Campus Pay your $250.00 Student Housing Security Deposit through your CMS account or in person at the Campus Service Center
- Payments will generally post to your student account within 24-48 hours of the payment date
- If you are an International or National Student Exchange student please see below
- For questions regarding the Main Campus Security Deposit, please call (831) 582-3378
If you are a newly admitted student and are getting an error when accessing your MyHousing and you recently paid your $100 Enrollment Confirmation Fee it may take 48hrs for our system to update and make MyHousing available to you.
Main Campus Housing Applications are considered complete once the online application has been submitted and a $250.00 Security Deposit payment has posted to your Student Account. Students will not be assigned a room assignment if you do not have both an online application and $250.00 Security Deposit on file.
- To apply for housing visit csumb.edu/housingapp and follow all the steps
- When filling out the application choose the program you want to apply to and the cohort if applicable
- If you have already filled out the application you are able to go back and revisit your application to make changes
- Please note if you have a roommate requested to ensure you are matched together make sure they also apply to the same Living Learning Program and cohort as you