Applying for East Campus
New, transfer, and returning students who meet the area qualifications can apply for East Campus housing. East Campus Housing consists of the Frederick Park apartments. Make sure to select the correct application for the housing area you intend to apply for. Keep in mind that eligibility requirements are enforced and if you do not meet the requirements for that housing area, you will not be able to open that housing area's application. To view the housing options and requirements please visit our Housing Options Page.
How to apply
Step 1 - Submit An Online Application
Logging Into MYHousing
- You will need to pay a $100 Enrollment Confirmation fee before you can access the applications
- It may take up to 48hrs for your confirmation fee to be processed
- Log into your dashboard from csumb.edu
- In the main navigation box on your, Dashboard select "MyHousing"
- Once logged in, select "Applications" and select the correct term you wish to Apply
- Follow the on-screen Instructions
Step 2 - Pay Your Deposit
East Campus - pay online via OASIS
You may also pay the Reservation Deposit in person at the Campus Service Center in the Student Services Building (building 47)
(If you are a newly admitted student and are getting an error when accessing your MyHousing and you recently paid your $100 Enrollment Confirmation Fee it may take 48hrs for our system to update and make MyHousing available to you)
If you are an International or National Student Exchange student please visit the International Programs website for information on how to apply.
East Campus Housing Applications are considered complete once the online application has been submitted and a $100.00 Reservation Deposit has been paid. Students will not be assigned if they do not have both an online application and $100.00 Reservation Deposit on file.