Ecotourism Adventure in Costa Rica
Take part in this exciting ecotourism adventure in Costa Rica January 10-18, 2020! We will be guided by Dr. John Avella, Executive Director of the Sustainable Hospitality Management Program in collaboration with tour leaders at Maximo Nivel to experience Ecotourism in one of the most incredible exemplary models in the world. Site visits include professional meetings and tours, educational activities, and leisure time to experience the beauty of the Costa Rican natural wonders and live the experience of a lifetime!
Required Fall Orientation
For more information, please attend the upcoming orientation on September 23rd at 12:30 - 1:50pm in Gambord building room 118. Speak with Sustainable Hospitality Faculty, Financial Aid, and Study Abroad staff to answer questions and apply on site!RSVP
October 15th, 2019
- Program fee- $1,540 ( Includes lodging, daily breakfast, ground transportation in Costa Rica, and group activities) *Please see the Education Abroad Ecotourism Adventure in Costa Rica website for more information, including cancellations
- Education Abroad application fee (non-refundable)- $70
- Education Abroad fee- $250
- Mandatory health insurance- $75
- Airfare- Airfare will have to be purchased separately by you after you have received confirmation that your application has been approved. Cost varies by departure location and date of purchase.
- Meals- Cost varies. Plan to purchase lunch, dinner, and snacks (breakfast included in program fee)
- Personal expenses
Financial Aid may be available! Contact Ashlie McCallon, Financial Aid Advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if you are eligible to use financial aid. Financial Aid information will also be available at our informational meeting on September 23rd.
Please visit: Costa Rica 2020 Tentative Agenda