Sustainable Hospitality Management students gain valuable experience through volunteering at events and service learning placements, as well as through internships and employment.
Service-learning placements and volunteer events
- Carmel Gourmet Fest
- Monterey Bay Aquarium Cooking for Solutions
- Monterey Jazz Festival
- MCHA Black Tie Gala
- Red Cross Farm-to-Table Fundraiser
- Sea Otter Classic
Hospitality students have been placed in internships in the thriving hospitality industry throughout the Monterey Peninsula, including Carmel Valley Ranch, InterContinental The Clement, WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, and Pebble Beach Company, to name a few.
Contact Dr. John Avella to learn more about service-learning and internship opportunities: (831) 582-3725 / email@example.com
- Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa
- Pebble Beach Company
- InterContinental The Clement
- Quail Lodge and Golf Club
- Rocky Point Restaurant
- WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca