The Career Gateway Program is part of the College of Business Accelerated Career Exploration and Student Success (ACCESS) umbrella.
We provide a service to both employers and College of Business students. We help employers find qualified, enthusiastic alumni, and graduating students. In addition, we help College of Business students learn about career paths and find career opportunities that complement their interests and abilities.
Available Job Opportunities
- The Woodside Group: Assistant Controller, The Monterey Plaza Filled
- Superior Foods: Accounting Specialist (AP&AP)
- Superior Foods: Customer Business Manager
- Quail Lodge: Assistant Manager, Food&Beverage FILLED
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey: Assistant F&B Manager
- Rancho Cielo- Financial Accountant/HR Assistant
Contact Al Budris or Maj-Britt Kimm for more details. We can help you with personal introductions, references and resume help!
Maj-Britt Kimm email@example.com or Alfred Budris firstname.lastname@example.org