Membership is open to anyone wanting to preserve the history and heritage of Fort Ord while developing a successful Fort Ord Alumni Association Scholarship Program for the CSU Monterey Bay students.
Annual membership fees
- Individual - 1 Year - $50.00
- Lifetime Membership - $350.00
- Organizational (Veteran/Non-profit) - $250.00
Corporate membership fees
Corporate and organizational memberships benefits include acknowledgements in FOAA publications, at events and on the website.
- Advocate - $500.00
- Sponsor - $1,000.00
- Benefactor - $1,500.00
Please contact the FOAA staff at 831-582-4723 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on Corporate Memberships.
- Invitation to all FOAA Events
- 10% CSUMB Bookstore Discount
- Recreational Opportunities
- Support of Student Scholarships
- Membership Card
- Opportunity to serve on committees (Scholarship, Membership, Special Events) please note on your application if you have a particular interest.
FOAA is a non-profit organization within the CSUMB Foundation, all donations are tax deductible.
FOAA Special Offer: We have a limited number of Historic Stilwell Hall prints for new and present members donating $50.00 or more above their membership dues. A sample of this fabulous print can be viewed at the CSUMB Alumni & Visitor Center.Donate Today!