Back on track for EOP students on Academic Probation
If you are also on Financial Aid Warning/Probation, this is NOT the same as the SAP workshop. Please contact Financial Aid for that information.
You will receive an email from the Office of the Registrar, as well as from your EOP Retention Advisor. The email will outline the process in more detail.
- Complete the "Back on Track" Workshop on your iLearn account.
- Make an initial Back on Track appointment in the EOP office. EOP front desk: 831-582-4456
- Create or update your education plan (2-year plan) with your academic major advisor.
- Make a follow-up Back on Track appointment with your EOP Retention Advisor.
- Schedule your final appointment by the expressed deadline to avoid any delays in registering for the following term.
This is a time-sensitive process that cannot be completed at last minute. Your registration hold will not be removed unless you have completed the Back on Track steps outlined above.