About Skillport Training
Skillsoft is an online eLearning system that is used by stateside staff and faculty for mandatory, recommended and optional skills development. The courses, books and videos can be taken from the comfort of your computer. They are only one click away, and all of them are FREE of charge!
Mandatory and recommended training includes:
- Health & Safety Training
- Information Security Awareness Training
- Human Resources Topics
Course are hosted by the CSU Chancellor’s office in the SkillPort LMS.
When you are assigned training:
- You will get an email from SkillPort that will contain a link to your SkillPort dashboard.
- Log into the SkillPort dashboard using your CSUMB username and password.
- Access the courses from MY PLAN.
- Once you have completed a course, you will receive a certificate of completion. Please print this certificate for your records- you may be asked to submit it as proof of training completion.
- For technical support, contact SkillSoft support
- For log in issues contact the CSUMB Help Desk at 582-HELP.