The CSUMB School Psychology Program provides candidates knowledge & skills needed to promote personal, social, and academic development of all students, including those who are culturally and linguistically diverse. The program prepares effective school leaders, change agents, problem solvers, consultants, and advocates for children and youth.
The CSUMB School Psychology is proud to announce it has received NASP Candidacy Status. This is the first step in becoming accredited by the National Association of School Psychologists.
- Integration of evidenced-based practice
- Interdisciplinary training
- Field placement in diverse settings
- Online/hybrid course offerings
- Experience in schools from the first semester
- Focus on training school psychologists to support English learners and migrant students
- Beginning the fall semester students will be in a classroom 3-6 hours each week.
- Eligibility for the Behavior Analysis Certificate
- Masters Degree
If you would like to receive updates about the program please complete the Google Form below.