Requirements for Students AA-T Certified in Studio Art

If you transferred into CSUMB from a California community college as an AA-T-certified student in Studio Art, you must complete the following courses for your bachelor's degree in Visual and Public Art at CSUMB. If you are unsure about your transfer status, please talk to an advisor.

Download the CCC TMC for Studio Arts

Complete ALL of the following courses:

Complete ONE of the following courses:

Students must demonstrate second language proficiency through the 201 level.Read more about the Language Proficiency Requirement.

If additional coursework is necessary to complete the required 60 units, students may select from the following recommended courses: