Responsible Business is at the core of CSUMB's Online MBA degree program. Our students encounter in-depth study, group projects, global perspectives, and sophisticated technologies while viewing all facets of business administration through the 5-point lens of Profit, People, Ethics, Equity, and Planet. Taught in an online classroom format, courses provide students with the professional business competencies valued by employers in today's global marketplace. The 100% Online MBA is designed for maximum flexibility for busy professionals and can be completed in as little as 18 months.
Whether you dream of advancing to the next level, managing your own business, or switching careers, CSUMB's Online MBA can provide you with the real-world skills necessary to excel as a competitive and responsible business leader.
The Online MBA is offered by the College of Business, through Extended Education. For more information, including details on tuition, admissions requirements, application deadlines, and start dates, please visit the MBA website.
Complete all of the following courses:
- BUS 601: Responsible Business Communication (3 units)
- BUS 606: Decision-making Methods for Managers (3 units)
- BUS 625: Organization and Responsible Leadership (3 units)
- BUS 648: Accounting for Managers (3 units)
- BUS 610: Economics for Business (3 units)
- BUS 671: Operations and Supply Chain Management (3 units)
- BUS 652: Financial Management (3 units)
- BUS 633: Information Systems and Business Analytics (3 units)
- BUS 662: Marketing Management (3 units)
- BUS 682: Global Responsible Business (3 units)
- BUS 684: Doing Business in World Regions (1 units)
- BUS 694: Business Strategy and Entrepreneurship (3 units)
- BUS 698: Applied Business Strategy Capstone (3 units)
- BUS 692: Professional Development Seminar (1 units)
- Understand, analyze, and evaluate business conditions by applying business knowledge in the core functional business areas.
- Evaluate business situations and create written business documents to achieve results.
- Evaluate business situations and orally present the synthesized findings.
- Evaluate and create business opportunities by applying critical thinking processes.
- Analyze and evaluate business problems using quantitative data and methods.