Master of Business Administration
If you're passionate about business and want to achieve a higher education degree, the Online MBA program at California State University, Monterey Bay can help you reach your goals. Our students encounter individualized study, rich diversity, global perspectives and sophisticated technologies in our Online MBA program. Whether you have entrepreneurial dreams or aspire to be a top executive at your company, an Online MBA can be the tool to get you there.
MBA Online courses have a different fee structure and academic calendar. Please contact the College of Business for details and see Extended Education for more information. For additional information visit mba.csumb.edu.
Complete all of the following courses:
- BUS 601: Business Communications Fundamentals (3 units)
- BUS 603: Macro Economics (3 units)
- BUS 604: Micro Economics (3 units)
- BUS 605: MBA Research Methods (3 units)
- BUS 626: Marketing and Entrepreneurship (6 units)
- BUS 631: Global Business (6 units)
- BUS 632: Organization & Leadership (6 units)
- BUS 652: MBA Finance (3 units)
- BUS 661: Innovation and Technology Management (6 units)
- BUS 681: MBA Accounting (3 units)
- BUS 691: Business Strategy (6 units)
- Understand, analyze, and evaluate business conditions by applying business knowledge in the core functional business areas.
- Evaluate business situations and create written business documents to achieve results.
- Evaluate business situations and orally present the synthesized findings.
- Evaluate and create business opportunities by applying critical thinking processes.
- Analyze and evaluate business problems using quantitative data and methods.