Master of Business Administration
If you're passionate about business and want to achieve a higher education degree, the Online MBA program at California State University, Monterey Bay can help you reach your goals. Our students encounter individualized study, rich diversity, global perspectives and sophisticated technologies in our Online MBA program. Whether you have entrepreneurial dreams or aspire to be a top executive at your company, an Online MBA can be the tool to get you there.
MBA Online courses have a different fee structure and academic calendar. Please contact the College of Business for details and see Extended Education for more information. For additional information, visit the MBA website.
Complete all of the following courses:
- BUS 601: Responsible Business Communication (3 units)
- BUS 606: Decision-making Methods for Managers (3 units)
- BUS 625: Organization and Responsible Leadership (3 units)
- BUS 648: Accounting for Managers (3 units)
- BUS 610: Economics for Business (3 units)
- BUS 671: Operations and Supply Chain Management (3 units)
- BUS 652: Financial Management (3 units)
- BUS 633: Information Systems and Business Analytics (3 units)
- BUS 662: Marketing Management (3 units)
- BUS 682: Global Responsible Business (3 units)
- BUS 684: Doing Business in World Regions (1 units)
- BUS 694: Business Strategy and Entrepreneurship (3 units)
- BUS 698: Applied Business Strategy Capstone (3 units)
- BUS 692: Professional Development Seminar (1 units)
- Understand, analyze, and evaluate business conditions by applying business knowledge in the core functional business areas.
- Evaluate business situations and create written business documents to achieve results.
- Evaluate business situations and orally present the synthesized findings.
- Evaluate and create business opportunities by applying critical thinking processes.
- Analyze and evaluate business problems using quantitative data and methods.