CAT provides professional development, workshops, certificate programs, communities of best practices, support, and training opportunities for faculty in the use of computer technologies and multimedia to enhance teaching and learning.
Faculty Technology Development provides consulting and one-on-one training to assist you in getting the most out of the many technologies we have on campus. We also can help you develop online course materials and activities that can augment your face to face class or be totally online.
- Getting the Semester Started (student rosters, uploading the syllabus)
- End of Semester Wrap-up (figuring and posting Grades)
- Down with SPAM! Gmail Tips
- Google Docs for student collaboration, and saving you time
- Web Conferencing for online office hours and group collaboration
- Video capture and share whats on your screen with Camtasia Relay
- Best Practices in using iLearn to save you time, and enhance learning
- ePortfolio Work-Group
If you would like us to offer any of these trainings for your department or to offer trainings on other topics please e-mail email@example.com