Review these external sources to learn about programs available to CSUMB Students, Faculty, and Staff.
Virtual Meetings with Zoom!
- Zoom professional accounts are available for staff and faculty at CSUMB. Activate and use your Zoom account.
- Zoom in the Classroom. Learn how to use web conferencing inside the classroom to enhance your lectures and guided instruction.
Hoonuit (formerly Atomic Learning) Tech Tutorials
- Hoonuit provides "just-in-time" and series-based training videos and resources to learn a wide variety of software programs and concepts - including Word, Excel, Google Apps, Wordpress, Adobe Suite and others. Short videos may be viewed individually or in context depending on your needs. Get started with the Hoonuit Tech tutorials!
MS Office Tutorials
- Microsoft provides tutorials and training on Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Camtasia Studio is an easy to use screen-capture and video editing tool. Be sure to pick your platform (MAC/PC).
Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Creative Cloud offers a wide range of powerful tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and more. Get started with Adobe Creative Cloud!