View the OtterJobs Guide for Students to find out about:
- How to enter OtterJobs for the first time
- How to search for jobs
- How to apply to jobs and upload the necessary documents
- And more
If you are applying to an on-campus job that requests it, complete a Student Assistant Application, save it and immediately upload it as an other document in your OtterJobs account.Log in to OtterJobs
Log in to OtterJobs using your OtterID and password. If you are having trouble logging in, visit http://id.csumb.edu/
For questions about using OtterJobs, please call 831-582-3845.
The CSU Monterey Bay Center for Advising, Career & Student Success acts only as a referral service and makes no particular recommendations regarding employers. We make no representations or guarantees about positions posted by the office.
The Center for Advising, Career & Student Success is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of off-campus employment.
Due to the volume of jobs received by this office, we are unable to guarantee the integrity of each organization or person that lists a job with us. Therefore, you are urged to undertake this responsibility yourself. View the OtterJobs User Agreement and Center for Advising, Career & Student Success Privacy Statement on this page.
As a user of this site, you agree to the following stipulations:
- I agree to provide accurate and truthful information about my qualifications and educational background in my online profile, my resume, and any supplemental job-search documents I upload to the system.
- I will keep my profile information up to date, including my current contact information, email address, and academic major and class year.
- I am responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of my log in information and password. I am responsible for all uses of my OtterJobs registration, whether or not authorized by me. If others use my password to access job listings or to post inappropriate material on the site, I risk losing my access to the site. I agree to notify the Center for Advising, Career & Student Success immediately of any unauthorized use of my OtterJobs account.
The Career Development Office provides OtterJobs only for your employment search. Use of OtterJobs is a privilege for enrolled CSU Monterey Bay students. The Career Development Office reserves the right to suspend or terminate this privilege at its sole discretion.
The Center for Advising, Career & Student Success is committed to providing its users good privacy practices regarding electronic personal information.