The Job and Internship Fair is a great opportunity for students to connect with employers and recruiters from various industries that are looking for candidates like you! Please come prepared by dressing professionally and bringing your resume.
February 20, 2019
10:00am — 2:00pm
This event is open to undergraduate and alumni of CSUMB.
- 1440 Multiversity
- Associa Northern California
- Bank of America/Merrill Lynch
- Bernardus Lodge & Spa
- California Conservation Corps
- California Prison Industry Authority
- Center for Autism & Related Disorders
- Chamberlain's Children Center
- City of Monterey Recreation
- City of Salinas
- Community Health Centers of the Central Coast
- Consolidated Electrical Distributors, Inc.
- EF Education First
- Employment Development Department
- Encompass Community Services
- Excelligence Learning Corp.
- Express Employment Professionals
- GEO Reentry Services Inc.
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- In-N-Out Burger
- Interim, Inc
- LanguageLine Solutions
- Landry's - Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
- Latino Tax Professionals Association
- Middlebury Institute of International Studies
- Mirabel Hotel & Restaurant Group
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Monterey Bay Kayaks
- Monterey County Office of Education
- Monterey Marriott Hotel
- Monterey Peninsula College
- Monterey Tides Hotel
- Natividad Hospital
- Pacific Solutions
- Peace Corps
- Pebble Beach Company
- Play-Well TEKnologies
- Rebekah Children's Services
- Robert Half
- San Jose Police Department
- Santa Cruz County Sheriff's Office
Seneca Family of Agencies
- Scheid Family Wines
- SlingShot Connections
- Stars Therapy Services
- Stevens, Sloan & Shah, CPAs
- Summit Public Schools
- Tanimura & Antle
- TUCCi Learning Solutions, Inc.
- University Corporation at Monterey Bay