Employers: Teacher Recruitment Fair 2020
This event is an opportunity for employers to meet with students and community members seeking employment in the K-12 setting.
THU, February 26, 2020 : 2 PM - 6 PMRegistration opens January 1, 2020
Standard Fee: $275
- Registration for 2 representatives
- one 6 foot table and chairs
- 2 Parking Permits
- Light snacks, water, coffee; dinner
- On-Site Interviewing (first-come, first serve sign-up)
- School District on career services website
- Additional Rep: $50/each
- Outlet: $40
Secure Your Spot
Fees must be paid in full and received 10 business days prior to the event to reserve your space.
Cancellations requested 10 business days prior to the fair will receive a full refund minus surcharges. Cancellation received less than 10 business days prior to the fair will not be issued a refund. No exceptions.
Check or PO
Check must be mailed to:
- CSUMB Career Development ATTN: Rhonda Evans
- 100 Campus Center
- Building 508-Room 3180
- Seaside, CA 93955
Check made out to:
- CSUMB Career Development
- Memo: Teacher Recruitment Fair 2020
Credit Card Transaction
CSU Monterey Bay Career Development utilizes a vendor to register & collect fees for our events. Service fees charged by the vendor (Cvent) are the responsibility of the registrant.
Contact CSUMB Career Development at 831-582-3845 or firstname.lastname@example.org