The Career Center's mission is to assist students and alumni through all phases of career development to bridge the transition between the academic environment and the world of work.
About Career Development
We are a staff dedicated to assisting you in your career exploration and development. We believe that Career Development starts as soon as you enter the university, and we will be there to assist you along your academic journey by giving you the tools you need to succeed beyond your university experience.
Among our services:
- Workshops on career-related topics
- Resume and cover letter reviews
- Mock interviews
- Individual career counseling sessions
- Job search strategies
Our staff is eager to help with everything from exploring majors to internships and professional study. Throughout the calendar year, we invite you to join us for our career-related events and activities.
CSUMB Career Services achieves excellence in service by committing to the following:
- We provide first-rate Career Services to every CSUMB student and alumni
- We build employer, community, and campus partnerships to create career opportunities
- We offer high-quality career counseling, resources, and technology to meet our client's diverse and changing needs
- We view members of our staff as professionals, support their professional development, and value their contributions
- We pride ourselves on being integral to the CSUMB educational experience, student retention, and lifelong learning