Summer Camp Overview
Camp SEA Lab’s summer camps offer the perfect combination of outdoor activity and intensive hands-on learning experiences that will engage your child both physically and mentally.
Day camps based on Del Monte Beach in Monterey, CA. Monday–Friday 8:30am–3pm. Offering various themes and a shuttle from Salinas is available.
Stay on the campus of CSUMB Sunday–Thursday.
Spend a week aboard an '82 schooner learning how to navigate, rig a sailboat, and explore various marine science topics.
Register today:Summer camp FAQs
- First-come, first-served basis
- Online registration (more information below)
- Non-refundable deposit: 25% of cost
- Balances due May 1st
- Registrations after May 1st pay full camp tuition
- Discounts for multi-session, multi-camper, military, and CSUMB affiliates
- Registration is non-transferable.
Create a new account to register for camp.Create your account
Login to your current account to register for camp.Login to your account
Learn more about our scholarship program and summer camp discounts below:Scholarships & Discounts
- Written cancellation more than 4 weeks prior to the start of camp, all but the non-refundable deposit, will be refunded
- Less than 4 weeks prior to camp, we reserve the right to retain all of the payment but will attempt to fill your spot and refund a portion of your payment
- Cancellation for a medical issue with a physician's letter, we can refund the total amount minus the non-refundable deposit
- Cancellation for a child/family emergency, we can refund 25% tuition
- No refunds for late arrivals, early departures, camper dismissals due to misconduct or illness, or canceled activities
- All forms (health information, waivers, etc) are due 4 weeks prior to camp
- Shuttle service from Salinas for day camps only
- Pick up and drop off Hwy 68/Blanco Rd. in Salinas
- $50 per week—non-refundable as of the Friday before the start of camp
Participant Quota Requirement
All camp sessions have a minimum number of registrations required to run the program. The session will be cancelled if the minimum number of campers is not met. In this case you will be notified up to 2 weeks prior to the start of the session and a full refund (including deposit) will be offered.