Summer camp registration is now open!
Learn more about our Summer 2019 offerings below.
“Fantastic experience for my daughter and memories and friends she will always have. I felt she was safe, happy and among a warm, friendly group that made science come to life for her!”
"The camp was a wonderful experience. When I got there to pick up my daughter every and I mean EVERYONE was sad to leave. It was quite obvious an experience all the kids cherished and it was a bonding experience. The fact that they learned a lot is icing on the cake. This is what summer camp is supposed to be!"
- Week-long: Sunday 1:00pm through Thursday 1:00pm
- Ages 10–16
- Based at the dorms at California State University Monterey Bay
- Kayaking every week with a different watersport offered by week—snorkeling or surfing
- Registration limited to 30 campers
- Staff to camper ratio as low as 1:6
- Campers must be able to swim
- Session fees of $900 cover room and board, kayaking and watersport instruction and gear, van transportation for field trips, admission to science centers, program materials, small group instruction with an experienced Naturalist, snacks and camp t-shirt
- Registration opens mid-December