"My daughter attended about 7 years ago and is now a UCSC student. Thank you for the scholarship she received." —Camper Parent
Summer Camp Discounts
- Multi-child: $50 off tuition of additional siblings—first child at full cost
- Multi-session: $50 off tuition of additional camps—first camp registration is at full cost
- To register for additional camps or additional sibling after initial registration is completed, call our office at (831) 582–3681
- Active US Military personnel and current CSUMB employees: $50 off tuition of the first registered camp. Contact our office for pre-approval—can be used with other discounts.
Summer Camp Scholarships
2019 Update: CLOSEDMay 1st: Our wait-list for aid is now filled. We're sorry that funds for Summer 2019 are no longer available.
- If you know you require financial assistance to attend, please do not register online until you receive confirmation of aid.
- Limited to one camp session per child, but can be granted to multiple children within the same family
- Award amounts based on need
- Submit scholarship application and required income documentation
- Must be able to contribute a minimum of 25% of the camp tuition
- Deadline April 1st, or until all available funds are allocated. Funds have been allocated as of May 1st.
- Summer Camp Scholarship Application
Outdoor School Scholarships
- Camp SEA Lab occasionally receives grant-funding to support schools in attending our outdoor school programs.
- Please contact our office at (831) 582–3681 for more information about available funds.