Camp St. Francis is the larger of our two outdoor school sites, accommodating up to 100 participants. Located right on the bluffs of the Seascape community in Aptos, Camp St. Francis is a Catholic retreat that provides us with private beach access for our 3-day outdoor school programs.
Camp St. Francis Facilities:
- 5 single-gender dormitory rooms that each contain 25 beds for students, chaperones, and teachers.
- Same gendered dormitories share bathrooms facilities that have several private restroom and shower stalls for students to use.
- Each dorm room has 1 private room in the back for teachers to utilize during their stay.
- 1 large classroom
- Dining hall
- Recreational space including a large grass field, volleyball court, basketball court, and tetherball
- Gated beach access
- On-site manager
Camp St. Francis Dining
- Students bring sack lunches to the first day of outdoor school. Camp SEA Lab provides well-balanced, nutritious, kid-friendly meals for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks during each full day of program
- Breakfasts and dinners are served family style in our large dining facility
- Lunch is eaten picnic style out on the field each day
- The kitchen at camp is a peanut and tree-nut free facility. We make every effort to accommodate students and teachers with special dietary restrictions (i.e. food allergies)