Sustainable Hospitality Management
Scholarships listed here are specifically for Sustainable Hospitality Management majors.
CSUMB also offers a wide variety of scholarship opportunities which can be found at CSUMB's Financial Aid Website.
- B.S. Sustainable Hospitality Management major
- Sophomore, junior or senior year academic standing
- Demonstrate financial need
- Good academic standing - 2.5 GPA or higher
- Two page (maximum) statement addressing how this scholarship will help achieve academic and professional goals; students are encouraged to address any obstacles they have overcome and how that has shaped their character/value system.
The Hospitality Industry Network
The Network of Executive Women in Hospitality (NEWH) scholarship is open to students with a major and career objective in hospitality.
Students must be attending college in Northern California zip codes 936 to 961.
NEWH is THE international networking resource for the hospitality industry, providing scholarships, education, leadership development, recognition of excellence, and business development opportunities.
- DEADLINE: Apply before September 30, 2022.
- Membership is not required but it is FREE to students + full-time educators.
- Students can apply by mail, email or online. Click here for more details.
- NEWH Scholarship Flyer
- NEWH Scholarship Application
Monterey County Hospitality Association
The MCHA has several scholarships for students pursuing degrees in hotel management, culinary studies, wine, or other hospitality-related fields. Priority is given to Monterey County residents.
National Restaurant Association Education Foundation (NRAEF)
These scholarships are available to assist students pursuing degrees in hotel management, culinary studies, wine and other hospitality fields. Priority goes to Monterey County residents, followed by students from anywhere in California and then those elsewhere in the United States.
The California Hotel and Lodging Association Foundation
The CHLA Foundation's mission is to raise money in the hospitality industry to promote and support hospitality management and culinary arts education.
California Restaurant Association Scholarships
Each year, the Foundation awards dozens of scholarships to deserving high school seniors and undergraduate students who dream of pursuing higher education to study the restaurant, foodservice and hospitality industries, as well as to instructors who want to continue their education.
James Beard Foundation Scholarship
The James Beard Foundation assists aspiring or current culinary professionals in furthering their education. The foundation offers scholarships, tuition waivers, and work-study grants.