The Executive Board serves as an advisory board for the President of the Associated Students. The Cabinet has within it all Associated Students committees not formed by the Senate, or Senators committees.
- Serves as the student representative on campus committees, chairs the Executive Board, and serves as a liaison to campus administration.
- Vice President of Finance
- Deals with all internal affairs and finances.
- Vice President of University Affairs
- Oversees the AS Senate and manages all areas of University Affairs.
- Vice President of External Affairs
- Deals with all legislative and external affairs as well as runs the First Year Leadership Council.
Monte Rey (VACANT!)
- Vice President of Operations
- Operates AS agenda.
- Chair of Inter-Club Council
- Oversees all non-sports clubs.
- Chair of Sports Club Council
- Oversees all sports clubs.