If you have employment opportunities you would like to offer to CSUMB alumni, please contact Sarah Boos at email@example.com or 831-582-4723.
Educated Here. Employed Here. CSUMB offers generous benefit packages - including employee housing and tuition reimbursement! Visit Prospective Employees to apply today.
Perspecta Inc. provides enterprise information technology (IT) services to government customers in the United States federal, state, and local markets.
- Customer Program Manger
- Application Project Manager
- Data Analyst
- Talent Acquisition Recruiter - Defense
- Application Architect Senior
Visit Perspecta Careers to apply today.
L'adore- English Teaching Assignments
L’adore is a recruiting firm specializing in the placement of qualified individuals for English teaching assignments in China. We are in search of recent graduates who are seeking an opportunity to teach English abroad in China and who seek adventure.
Benefits available to alumni include:
• Competitive Salary Package
• Housing Included or Housing Allowance
• Health Insurance
• Teaching Development Training
• Paid Public Holidays
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Airfare*
• Assistance with TESOL / TESL certificate available
Requirements for placement are:
• Bachelor’s Degree in any field (In certain cases, A.A. may be acceptable)
• No criminal background
• TESOL / TESL certificate, or two years teaching experience (We help you obtain this)
• Native English Speaker
Teaching English in China is a unique and extremely rewarding experience. We would love to speak with interested candidates one on one, or we are available for groups in a seminar environment.
Apply for an English Teaching Assignment today!