If you have employment opportunities you would like to offer to CSUMB alumni, please contact Sarah Boos at email@example.com or 831-582-4723.
Over 100 jobs available in California alone! Competitive salaries and great benefits. Apply at www.wm.com/careers or call 844-969-6754 for more information.
Carmel Mission Inn
- Sales and Catering Assistant needed
Contact Dawn Aronson, Director of Sales |Carmel Mission Inn
3665 Rio Road |Carmel | California |93923
L'adore- English Teaching Assignments
L’adore is a recruiting firm specializing in the placement of qualified individuals for English teaching assignments in China. We are in search of recent graduates who are seeking an opportunity to teach English abroad in China and who seek adventure.
Benefits available to alumni include:
• Competitive Salary Package
• Housing Included or Housing Allowance
• Health Insurance
• Teaching Development Training
• Paid Public Holidays
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Airfare*
• Assistance with TESOL / TESL certificate available
Requirements for placement are:
• Bachelor’s Degree in any field (In certain cases, A.A. may be acceptable)
• No criminal background
• TESOL / TESL certificate, or two years teaching experience (We help you obtain this)
• Native English Speaker
Teaching English in China is a unique and extremely rewarding experience. We would love to speak with interested candidates one on one, or we are available for groups in a seminar environment.