Junior & Senior (60 or more units)
Recommended advising appointments
- Update your education plan (30 minutes)
- Apply to graduate (30 minutes)
In addition to the advisors in the Center for Advising, Careers & Student Success, you'll want to talk to an advisor specific to your major. Use the list below to find out who you should contact.
Tips for juniors and seniors
- Narrow down your major area of focus.
- Explore the possibilities of pursuing advanced degree programs or professional credentials.
- Connect with faculty mentors and community partners to start developing a professional network.
- Get involved in diverse experiences that will make you attractive to prospective employers. Think research opportunities and service learning projects.
- Meet with staff of the Career Development Office to find out about internship, jobs, and/or graduate school opportunities.
- Refine your resume.
- Join LinkedIn. Our advisors and career counselors can show you how to create a profile.