Ready to join our Otter family?
If you need assistance submitting the application, please review the step-by-step.
Multi-Factor Admissions (MFA) Criteria will be used for Incoming Freshman.
Once you apply, you will receive instructions on accessing your CSUMB dashboard where you will find:
- Your application status
- A personal checklist of tasks to complete your application
- Important reminders and updates as you progress through the application process
Remember, If you miss one of the deadlines posted on your dashboard, your application (and potentially your offer of admission) may be rescinded.
- Read our Admitted Student FAQ.
- Submit your Official High School Transcript with final grades and date of graduation.
- If you have taken college courses, submit your official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Pay the $100 enrollment confirmation deposit to reserve your spot.
- Register for New Student Orientation once you receive an email to register.
- Apply for On-Campus Housing
- If you are a veteran, please contact our School Certifying Officials at: Veteran_Services@csumb.edu to confirm your benefit eligibility. Students officially confirmed for VR&E (Chpt 31) or Post 9/11 (Chpt 33) GI Bill ® benefits can be made EXEMPT from the $100 enrollment confirmation requirement once benefits are verified.